Terms & Conditions PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- A non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. Note: Payment of the deposit serves as a contract between you and Pineapple Dream Vacations, Inc. and signifies that you have read, understand and agree to adhere to all payment schedules, cancellation policies, and the terms and conditions of the vacation package.
- Deposit of $150 per person is due
- Prices are not guaranteed until payment has been received.
- Minimum monthly payment of $100 per person is due on the 10th of every month through March 2018, final payment is due April 10, 2018.
- Travel Insurance is optional and highly recommended.
- Included tour subject to substitution at the discretion of the tour operator
- Travel Insurance
- Transportation to/from your home airport
- Baggage fees
- Personal expenses
- Dominican Republic Tourist Card - To enter the Dominican Republic, a valid passport with two blank pages is required. At the customs and immigration desk, you’ll receive a 30-day tourist card (US$10 cash fee) instead of a visa. By Dominican law, there’s also a US$20 departure tax, the cost of which is included in your airfare purchased through Pineapple Dream Vacations. If you did not purchase your air through Pineapple Dream Vacations, please verify with your air carrier this departure tax has been included in your airfare. All prices are subject to change. For more information refer to: http://www.puntacanainternationalairport.com/airport-services
Optional: Travel Insurance is $82-$131 per person based on length of stay, and must be purchased by February 12, 2018. This non-refundable plan allows you to cancel or change your vacation up until the flight check-in is closed (approximately one hour prior to scheduled departure time), except for passengers who do not arrive at the airport or gate, or who arrive too late to travel, or who fail to have the required valid passport and/or travel documents.
Without the purchase of travel insurance, the cancellation policy is as follows:
- CURRENT DEPOSIT OF $150 PER PERSON IS NON-REFUNDABLE
- 125-95 Days Prior to Departure Deposit + $150 penalty per person
- 94-65 Days Prior to Departure will incur $500 per person penalty
- 64 or less 100% non-refundable
CHANGE FEE POLICY
Without travel insurance, the change fee policy is as follows:
- Name changes - no charge for name changes FOR LAND PORTION up until final payment, afterwhich there will be a $50 fee incurred. The airline may charge an additional change fee if changes are allowed.
- Name and/or date of birth correction - at the discretion of the vendor(s)
- Room Downgrade Change Fee, i.e., change from ocean front to ocean view $50 per room
- Room Upgrade Fee - no fee to upgrade room category if an upgrade is available
- Roommate change - It is at the discretion of the hotel to allow roommate switches
- Payments received more than 7 days after due date will incur a late fee of $15 per person, per occurrence
- At the vendors' discretion, late payments for the final payment may not be accepted or incur a reinstatement fee no less than $25 per person
*Children rates are good for children as 3rd or 4th person in room and there is a limit of up to 2 children per room