24-HOUR SALE - BEST RATE GUARANTEED!
Join us on the Inaugural Sailing of the Carnival Vista out of Miami November 27, 2016
With all the amenities onboard this ship, it could take days (some have said weeks) to see and do everything! At the same time, there's also the option to do nothing at all.
Some of the things available to do onboard:
- Ride a bike around the ship – by the way, that bike is suspended 150 feet in the air
- The largest waterworks park featuring the Kaleid-o-Slide, zip down the tube while the colors around you change in a variety of kaleidoscopic patterns
- Golf on the mini golf course
- Bowl at the mini bowling alley
- Go to the world’s first IMAX Theater & 4-D Thrill Theater at Sea
- Take in a live performance at the Liquid Lounge
- Enjoy live comedy at Punchliner
- The Cuba-Inspired Havana Club
- Beer lovers will enjoy the RedFrog Pub & Brewery where beer is brewery there on the ship
- Adults can head to the adult-only Serenity area which features a bar, salad and sandwich bar and clam shell loungers for sunbathing
- There’s something for children of all ages, including the Dr. Seuss parade, which attracts little kids as well as kids at heart
- Visit the Cloud 9 Spa for a relaxing massage or mani/pedi
- Feeling lucky? Stop by the casino
- Of course there’s plenty of food, from Sushi to Italian, Seafood to Steakhouse to Cherry On Top Sweet Shop, there’s something for every taste
The new Havana Cabana staterooms have been all the buzz with private access to the resort-style Havana pool, a hammock or swing on your private balcony, and many other amenities.
For the next 24 hours we will have standard balcony cabins on sale for $973
Or maybe you want to give yourself or a loved one an early Christmas gift and get the Havana Cabana Premium Vista Balcony for $1,730. Carnival describes it as the “balconiest” of the Havana staterooms. This cabin has classic old-time Cuban decor that's practically overflowing with flavor. The balcony wraps around for maximum coverage, and the most sea-breezed private lounging area. For a mid-day change of scenery, you'll also have exclusive daytime access to the Havana Pool area. (All Havana stateroom guests must be 12 or older.)
*All prices are per person based on double occupancy, taxes, port charges and government fees included.
Sale ends July 6th at 6pm CST, so call right away!