Terms & Conditions PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- A non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. Note: Payment of the deposit serves as a contract between you and Pineapple Dream Vacations, Inc. and signifies that you have read, understand and agree to adhere to all payment schedules, cancellation policies, and the terms and conditions of the vacation package.
- Deposit of $250 per person is due at time of booking (Single occupancy must pay 200%)
- Prices are not guaranteed until payment has been received.
- Minimum monthly payment of $107 per person is due on the 19th of every month through August 2023, final payment is due September 20, 2023.
- Travel Protection is optional and highly recommended.
- Travel Protection, see your Pineapple Dream Vacations travel professional for pricing
- The cost of a passport - a passport is mandatory for this vacation package
- Dominican Republic Tourist Card - To enter the Dominican Republic, a valid passport with two blank pages is required. At the customs and immigration desk, you’ll receive a 30-day tourist card (US$10 cash fee) instead of a visa. By Dominican law, there’s also a US$20 departure tax, the cost of which is usually included in your airfare (verify with your carrier if you are booking your air on your own). Please note this tourist card fee is not included in our rates and cannot be collected and paid to Immigration in advance. All prices are subject to change. For more information refer to: http://www.puntacanainternationalairport.com/airport-services
- **UPDATE** the cost of the Tourist Card is now included in the package**
- Transportation to/from your home airport
- Baggage fees
- Personal expenses
Optional: Travel Protection is priced per person based a 4-night stay and will also cover air purchased through Pineapple Dream Vacations. Travel Protection must be purchased within 7 days of making deposit. This non-refundable plan includes trip cancellation, trip interruption, trip delay, emergency evacuation, medical expenses, baggage delay and more. Does not cover those who fail to have the required valid passport and/or travel documents.
Initial deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable
Airline ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable, changes are allowed at the discretion of the airlines and may incur a fee
HOTEL CANCELLATION FEE
Cancellation schedule to follow
CHANGE FEE POLICY
- If a person does not have a definite roommate at time of booking they will have 30 days to submit a name, afterwhich the occupancy of the room will be changed to accommodate the names given.
- Name changes - $50 change fee for the resort. The airline may charge an additional change fee if changes are allowed.
- Name and/or date of birth correction - at the discretion of the vendor(s)
- Room Downgrade Change Fee, i.e., change from ocean view to a courtyard view $50 per room
- Room Upgrade Fee - no fee to upgrade room category if an upgrade is available
- Roommate change - It is at the discretion of the resort to allow roommate switches
- Payments received more than 7 days after due date will incur a late fee of $25 per person, per occurrence
- At the vendors' discretion, late payments for the final payment may not be accepted or incur a reinstatement fee no less than $50 per person, up to $200 for international vacation packages